Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Say yes to the dress????

Hello!  So this is all stuff that you have already seen if you visited my other wedding page.  I have simply converted this into another blog so that I can post a lot more stuff :)

This first dress was beautiful and HEAVY!  My legs literally started sweating within two minutes of putting it on.  This is a great dress for a ceremony only or maybe for the bride who isn't planning on busting a move at her reception.  Beautiful but not the dress for me.

I also did not look at the price when trying it on....$1200, no a possibility anyway!
The next dress was one of my favorites!  It was so beautiful, had a little bit of a sleeve, and fully covered the ladies so that I could dance all night long without having to readjust ;)  Sadly, this was a plus size dress.  I tried on the 14W and it was already a little too big.  I felt great that I was too small for it but it was sad that it wasn't going to be a possibility.

It almost looks like I am wiping tears away...haha
This was another favorite.  I actually saw another bride trying it on and thought it would be flattering on me.  I was totally right.   I think that the empire waist on this dress really made my waist look small.  What I liked about this dress was that it was very simple and elegant with just a touch of bling.  The best part about this dress is that they had a matching flower girl dress too :) 


I loved the price about the next dress the most!  It was only $300 :)  I liked the off-shoulder sleeves, although they definitely made it a little uncomfortable to raise my arms up while dancing.  I love a Jersey Shore fist pump!

And this is the infamous convertible dress: 

My version
Their version
I did not end up saying yes to any of these dresses.  I do have a dress though that will remain top secret until the big day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment